| Job Description: ||
American Traveler has a Entry Level Healthcare Recruiter / Sales position in Boca Raton, FL. If you are an energetic ambitious professional or recent college graduate, with a desire to pursue a career in healthcare recruiting and sales, looking for an entry-level management / sales position, with great opportunity for growth, at a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity; you found the right place to jump start your career!
This Healthcare Recruiter / Sales position is an entry level sales trainee position involving extensive Client/Prospect interaction. The healthcare professional candidates you will be working with include R.N.s, Physical and Occupational Therapists, and Technologists. The associate will be expected to engage and pre-qualify candidates for the Consultant they are working with in addition supporting the Consultant administratively. During this time the Associate will be developing their knowledge base and skills to prepare them for promotion and career advancement.
Our extensive training program provides an in-depth understanding of our industry, company, its people and operations; all of which are critical to company success. Work with the best! We have a positive, supportive environment. Since we focus on accomplishments and not reports, our recruiters and sales spend all of their time doing what they do best -- closing deals! We are a fun, flexible, entrepreneurial company with high standards looking for an individual who wants to work hard and find success in the exciting and growing healthcare recruiting industry.
Entry Level Healthcare Recruiter / Sales job responsibilities:
- Responding to inquiries by prospective healthcare professionals by representing the organization in a professional, friendly, positive, and knowledgeable manner.
- Expert communicator that describes the high pay and benefits offered by the organization which includes direct deposit payroll, health insurance, 401(k), licensure and travel reimbursements plus much more.
- Make outbound 80 to 100 outbound calls to database of prospects and clients.
- Mine the database to present new position opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Must be able to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines and thrive in a fast paced, deadline sensitive environment.
- Identifying qualified candidates, ensuring excellent follow through in regards to prospecting.
- Self motivated, able to balance a high volume of outbound and inbound phone and email communications with detailed database entries.
- Self starter able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities as needed .
- Must be able to relate to other people and maintain good relationships with clients and coworkers.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills .
- Hard Working with the ability to read and understand people.
- Excellent computer skills and quick to learn new systems.
- Competitive, willingness to think outside the box, creativity.
If you are a professional who wants to work in a dynamic organization with smart, talented individuals like yourself, American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights. We offer a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere.,
Benefits for Full Time Employees
* Medical/Dental Health Insurance
* Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
* Paid Holidays
* Incentives and Bonuses
* Company matched 401(k)
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Educational Assistance
* And much more!
Start enjoying our top benefits and and pay, and apply for this Entry Level Healthcare Recruiter / Sales job today.