Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
|State:||West Virginia (WV)|
Performs patient evaluations and provides therapeutic services according to physician's orders.|
1. Successful completion of an occupational therapy program at a school of occupational therapy approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice occupational therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
3. One (1) year of occupational therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience - approval from Manager Director of Rehab required.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, usernames and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.