Hospice Clinical Manager Salaried Benefited Position - Management Job In Hackensack, New Jersey (NJ)
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| City: ||
| State: ||
New Jersey (NJ)
| Employment Type: ||
| Employer: || Amedisys|
| Post Date: || 01/05/2014 |
| Job Description: ||
Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Coordinates communication of information relevant to the patient care process. May schedule patient care staff, receive referrals and physician orders and performs patient visits and all appropriate documentation to the management and provision of patient care.|
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Two years experience as a Registered Nurse. One year supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Two (2) years home health experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates strong fiscal planning and management skills.
- Knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
Popular industries: RN | Nurse Practitioner | Other | Physician Assistant | Physical Therapy | OT | RT | PTA | LPN | COTA | SLP | Management | Therapy | Sales | Administrative
Popular locations: Alaska (AK) | Arizona (AZ) | California (CA) | Florida (FL) | Hawaii (HI) | New York (NY) | Alabama (AL) | Arkansas (AR) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | D.C. (DC) | Georgia (GA) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL)
Terms & Conditions