Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Job In Calhoun, Georgia (GA)
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Employment Type: ||
| Employer: || Amedisys|
| Post Date: || 11/12/2013 |
| Job Description: ||
Licensed Practical Nurse will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life. |
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Be provided with a consistent case load
- Aid the physician and registered nurse in performing specialized procedure
- Assist patients in learning appropriate self-care techniques
- Help achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by assisting in planning and exchanging information with appropriate staff
- Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a practical/vocational nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Popular industries: RN | Physical Therapy | RT | PTA | Nurse Practitioner | Other | Physician Assistant | OT | LPN | COTA | SLP | Management | Therapy | Sales | Administrative
Popular locations: California (CA) | Alaska (AK) | Arizona (AZ) | Florida (FL) | Hawaii (HI) | New York (NY) | New Jersey (NJ) | Alabama (AL) | Arkansas (AR) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | D.C. (DC) | Georgia (GA) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN)
Terms & Conditions