Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
|State:||West Virginia (WV)|
Provides, coordinates, and directs the provision of hospice nursing care according to the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) plan of care based on agency policies and procedures, through the competent application of the nursing process.|
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
2. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
3. Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience required.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
6. Knowledge of physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
7. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.