Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
Engaging doctors and other health care professionals to provide valuable information & promote quality patient care |
• Develop territory sales and marketing plan to achieve and exceed goals and quotas
• Be responsible for attracting new business to the home health industry
• Use superior customer service to maintain current business relationships
• Use your skills to build a strategy for identifying and growing new business in set area of coverage
• Align business development with office operations
• Help build a collaborative working relationships both internally and externally
• Promote industry leading healthcare services, programs, and technology
• Manage community activities
• Maintain a working knowledge of Amedisys products, services, and industry trends
1. Bachelor's Degree in business and/or management preferred.
2. Two (2) years sales experience in the health care industry.
3. Formal sales training.
4. Competent organizational skills.
5. Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines.
6. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
8. Demonstrates the ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the home health region.
9. Forecasts needs; sets priorities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.