Occupational Therapy Assistant - OT Job In Rome, Georgia (GA)
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Employment Type: ||
| Employer: || Amedisys|
| Post Date: || 09/12/2013 |
| Job Description: ||
Occupational Therapy Assistant will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life.|
- Carry out and observe hands-on treatment, implementation and documentation of patient status for home health patients under the direction of the Occupational Therapist
- Treat the patient through the use of therapeutic activities designed to restore function and self-care activities designed to improve function under the direction of the OT
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and care treatment
- Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Occupational Therapist as to the status, progress, and needs of the patient
- Use the most recent and innovative technology in assessing your patient's needs
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Certified by the American Occupational Therapy Association as an occupational therapy assistant.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as an occupational therapy assistant specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Current CPR certification.
Popular industries: RN | Physical Therapy | RT | PTA | Nurse Practitioner | Other | Physician Assistant | OT | LPN | COTA | SLP | Management | Therapy | Sales | Administrative
Popular locations: California (CA) | Alaska (AK) | Arizona (AZ) | Florida (FL) | Hawaii (HI) | New York (NY) | New Jersey (NJ) | Alabama (AL) | Arkansas (AR) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | D.C. (DC) | Georgia (GA) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN)
Terms & Conditions