Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
The Intake Coordinator will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life. |
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a practical/vocational nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company and a minimum of one year of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license.
4. Minimum of one year (1) of nursing experience.
5. Current CPR certification.
6. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.