Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
The role of the Account Executive is building and maintaining professional relationships with key referral sources. Through the ability to understand evidence based outcomes, this position will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. This individual is a "patient advocate," following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. The Account Executive will be responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals & admissions; establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources; effectively prioritizing accounts, and developing strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts.|
1. Bachelor's Degree in business and/or management preferred.
2. Clinician (Social Worker, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant) with active unencumbered license required or two (2) years high volume sales experience in the health care industry; medical service or product related sales preferred.
3. Formal sales training.
4. Competent organizational skills.
5. Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines.
6. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team, and demonstrate the clinical knowledge and expertise to effectively consult with all care team members.
8. Demonstrates the ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the home health region.
9. Forecasts needs; sets priorities.
10. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.