Business Office Specialist - Management Job In Calhoun, Georgia (GA)
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Employment Type: ||
| Employer: || Amedisys|
| Post Date: || 06/19/2013 |
| Job Description: ||
Business Office Specialist will help our clinicians focus on patient care by providing them the support they need in a variety of areas. |
- Be responsible for performance and accuracy of data input
- Maintenance of patient medical records and data as well as the tracking systems for physician's orders
- Participate and work in a collaborative manner to assists in the timely and accurate submission of billing and payroll
- Verify and continuously monitor Medicaid authorizations, approvals, and visits
- Maintain office supply and medical inventory supply and distribution
- Participate in Inventory Control processes
- Schedule all visits based on patient needs, staff experience, and geographical location.
- Demonstrate a desire to set and meet objectives and find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years general office experience, with one (1) of those years having been in data entry or word processing functions.
- Working knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Strong computer/data entry and software skills.
- Some medical terminology or Health care industry experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Popular industries: RN | Physical Therapy | RT | PTA | Nurse Practitioner | Other | Physician Assistant | OT | LPN | COTA | SLP | Management | Therapy | Sales | Administrative
Popular locations: California (CA) | Alaska (AK) | Arizona (AZ) | Florida (FL) | Hawaii (HI) | New York (NY) | New Jersey (NJ) | Alabama (AL) | Arkansas (AR) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | D.C. (DC) | Georgia (GA) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN)
Terms & Conditions