Occupational Therapist - Full Time - OT Job In Masontown, Pennsylvania (PA)
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Employment Type: ||
| Employer: || Amedisys|
| Post Date: || 02/14/2014 |
| Job Description: ||
Occupational Therapist will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life. |
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and treatment
- Spend more time working with patients and make a significant difference in their lives
- Successful completion of an occupational therapy program at a school of occupational therapy approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice occupational therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- One (1) year of occupational therapy experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Popular industries: RN | Physical Therapy | RT | PTA | Nurse Practitioner | Other | Physician Assistant | OT | LPN | COTA | SLP | Management | Therapy | Sales | Administrative
Popular locations: California (CA) | Alaska (AK) | Arizona (AZ) | Florida (FL) | Hawaii (HI) | New York (NY) | New Jersey (NJ) | Alabama (AL) | Arkansas (AR) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | D.C. (DC) | Georgia (GA) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN)
Terms & Conditions