Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
Works under the supervision of the DOO/CM and provides comprehensive case management to patients and their families. Develops, implements, coordinates and evaluates patient care plans according to physician orders as allowed by their scope of practice. |
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
2. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States
3. Minimum of one year (1) of clinical experience as a registered nurse.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages. Excellentinterpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
6. Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
7. Valid Driver's License.
8. Reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance.
9. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.