Vacancy has expired
| Show me jobs like this one || |
|State:||South Carolina (SC)|
Assesses, analyzes, and monitors administrative systems and procedures at the agency level. Makes recommendations for improved systems and procedures and increased efficiency of operations. Provides written reports of problem or deficiency identification and written plans of correction. Evaluates staffing and training requirements and provides support in meeting those needs.|
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Secondary education in IS, Business or related field preferred.
2. Minimum of two years office operations experience required with 3-5 years preferred. Healthcare, hospice care, home care or medical billing environment preferred.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Very strong IS experience and ability to adapt rapidly to different systems and software with proficiency.
5. Ability to promote understanding of complex systems/processes and effectively train others.
6. Dependable transportation, valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage required for daily drive/travel among company locations.
7. Ability to perform analysis and respond appropriately to findings and conclusions.
8. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.